Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Delicious ice cream alternative...and so easy to make!!!

I went to a party and made a treat. 

It had to be a healthy treat--that's my new trend.  So I made healthy cookie dough dip! 

To dip, I bought reduced-fat vanilla wafers. 

There were leftover vanilla wafers.

On the side of the box, there was a recipe popping out at me!

  
BASICALLY, take cupcake wrappers.
Put one wafer on the bottom.
Mix 1 part low-fat cool whip with 1 part yogurt (flavor of your choice) and dollop it on top
Stick another wafer in sideways.
Freeze! (about 2 hours)



DELISH!!! 

I made about 8 of them with whatever leftover cool whip I had from the holidays and stuck them in the freezer.  Chris and I ate all of them within a few days!  I calculated...only 60 calories a piece, and that was with regular cool-whip!  MMM MMM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment