Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Chris and I have made some New Years resolutions.  They are almost, if not entirely, having to do with health sorts of things. 

In particular, Chris is limiting his greasy food intake to once a week. 
I found a printable to help aid my running desires (a shocking new interest of mine).  It's going to be tough since there's snow all over the place, so getting to the gym will be the real challenge.  If you're interested, here is the link to the 60-mile-challenge printout!


One of the best things that helps me run is my iPod Fitness+ and iPod nano touch.  It keeps track of how far you've run, how fast, plays music, allows for a "power song" to keep you going when you're ready to give up, and allows you to pause your workout.  Then you plug in your iPod to the computer and it logs you into your own account and keeps track of all of your progress--it's awesome!

There are going to be some changes in our diet too. I'm keeping my eye out for tips for eating less...portion size, not eating past a certain time, drinking more water, etc.  If anyone has any tips, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment